For weekday lunches, and for weekend dinners try the on-site "Bird's Nest Bistro." The Nest has "Four Star" soups, sandwiches, and dinner entrees. This is a condo facility set up for longer stays. We have stayed in 12 different units (many shapes and many sizes) and all 12 were clean, comfortable, and thoroughly enjoyable. The staff is friendly and attentive to your every wish. The indoor heated pool is available year round, as is the large, attractive, and spacious hot tub. There are dry saunas in both the nicely appointed men's and ladies locker/dressing rooms. Many no charge classes are offered, yoga, water aerobics, exercise, and there is a first class weight and exercise facility. Summer or winter, there are many activities available onsite or close by. But tennis king in every season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club