Just finished a 4 day stay at the Bridges. Pros: clean condo, good beds, full kitchen, fireplace with free wood, nice mtn view, numerous games in bdrm closet, close to slopes, shuttle available, friendly staff. Cons: none really.
The Bridges is about 1/4 of a mile from Sugerbush slopes. We drove but a shuttle goes up as well. The Bridges has a pool, hot tub, game room,etc but we did not use. During our stay the feeling the entire time was relaxed. Waterbury is 40 minutes north with Ben & Jerry's factory tour and Stowe ski resort about 15 minutes further north. We snowboarded there twice due to deteriorating conditions at Sugerbush.
All in all we enjoyed our stay at the Bridges and will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren