We have stayed at the bridges probably 6 times in the last couple of years. 2 BR/1Ba, fireplace in living room, kitchen,ski/boot storage in front entry, deck, everything we needed. The common area has a nice pool and game room which the kids love - there's a shuttle to the mountain, but close enough we've walked when we didn't want to wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren