“Dinner”

Timbers Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Farm-to-table cuisine with fine wines in an atmosphere modeled after a nineteenth-century dairy barn. Vegetarian and gluten-free options available. Open year-round for breakfast and dinner, and lunch during holiday periods.
“Dinner”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Dinner and service disappointing!!

Ordered steak dinner, it was rare. When it came back uneatable.

Very slow service.

Marcus C, General Manager at Timbers Restaurant, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Denise-

I apologize for your experience. While mistakes do happen, two times in the same meal is unacceptable. I have shared your comments with my team. I sincerely hope you visit us again soon and give us the opportunity to show you what we are all about. Feel free to contact me directly. I have placed my contact information below.

Cheers.

Jean-Marc “Marcus” Champoux
General Manager- Timbers Restaurant
802.583.6800
mchampoux@sugarbush.com

Delmar, New York
“disappointing”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Restaurant full, two staff, 2 1/2 hours for dinner. This is the height if the fall season and you think they would have been better prepared. Food expensive and very average. Out of some beer,out of some menu items. Hard to find without very explicit directions.

Visited October 2013
Marcus C, General Manager at Timbers Restaurant, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
I am sorry that you were disappointed with your visit. I will share this with the rest of my team. This is not our standard of service and I thank you for taking the time to write this review. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. Please visit us again soon. Cheers.

Jean-Marc “Marcus” Champoux
Timbers General Manager
802.583.6800
mchampoux@sugarbush.com
Warren, Vermont
“New Chef in Town”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was our first time back to Timbers in a while and I'm so glad we went. The menu and chef were both new, but we didn't feel any kinks at all. Loved the focus on local and healthy food. So many good things to choose from, it was difficult to decide. In the end, the whole table loved their entrees. I've also always loved the airy feel of the room, modeled after a Vermont round barn, but with large windows. Really comfortable space. The service was very attentive (and patient), as we waited for our entire party to arrive. Really, they could not have been nicer.

• Visited September 2013
Windsor
“Yuck”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Sorry but i hated it. The food was salty, i felt ill during the night, it had little taste and was definitely not worth the money. Service was fine but oddly cold even though he did everything right

Visited September 2013
SugarbushVT, F&B Director at Timbers Restaurant, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Timbers. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. Please take opportunity to dine with us again on your next visit. I assure you this is not the norm for our culinary team. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,
Gerry Nooney
F&B Director
gnooney@sugarbush.com
802 224 6232
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went there for tennis camp. Breakfast was OK. Dinner was GREAT. Good choices. Lamb, Steak and Chicken were enjoyed at the table. Appetizers were shared and very good. Convenient and great view.

• Visited August 2013