“Powder Day”

Sugarbush Mountain Ski Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Warren
More attraction details
Owner description: One of New England's major commercial ski areas.
Boston
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Powder Day”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Hi, I went to Sugarbush for the first time on March 10th. It snowed the night before and I had a fantastic day on the slopes. The mountain was a lot of fun and the staff were very friendly. I'd like to go again for longer. Hopefully next year.

Visited March 2012

Singhampton
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice quiet place w/no crowds midweek.”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Stayed 3 nights slope side and enjoyed having the place deserted, no lift lines, no waits in shops & restaurants etc. Not the place to go for nightlife or lots of shopping but a nice quiet place for friends or family. Good variety of groomed vs natural terrain and ability levels. Definitely work a return visit.

Visited March 2012
Matane, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great mountain!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This is not only a great mountain, I have rarelly experience staff so helpfull and dedicated to help us. I asked my wife if we were back in Walt Disney world with snow this time! Will come back for the size of the mountain and the friendly staff!

Hampstead, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real skiers mountain”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Went up for a week in February and was lucky enough to ski during what everyone described as the best week of the year. The facilities are laid out perfectly, modern and clean. The service is the best we have ever experienced skiing. The variety of terrain is in my opinion, the best in New England. The experts only Castlerock area includes some of the most demanding terrain I've ever skied. The list system is set up to avoiding crowding and there were very few real lift lines to wait in. This mountain has something for everyone and totally worth the trip. Can't wait to go back!!

Manchester, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Went once and I'm set”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I went snowboarding at Sugarbush over February vacation in 2012. We were excited because it had just snowed and the conditions were amazing.

However, I was disappointed because several of their lifts were not open during the week, including the lift that brings you to the other peak. We had to wait for a bus which we only knew about because we were disappointed and asked.

I was also disappointed with the amount of groomed conditions. This is not a cruiser mountain. I felt that I was trapped on moguls everywhere I went unless I wanted to stick to the bunny hill. I was surprised often by the blue squares turning into moguls. The smaller peak was better, but then I got stuck because of the race. I've never been so frustrated in my life, and will not return.

2 Thank Kristen F