Beaver Pond Farm Inn
$59
EconoLodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscomfortable accommodationsdelicious breakfastsugarbush mountainkimpuffsmascarponemountainshike
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The Beaver Pond Inn is immaculately clean. Our bed in Laurel is extremely comfortable. Breakfast is oh my God delicious, and our hostess, Kim is a joy. I'm sitting on the porch of the inn in perfect Summer-in-Vermont weather, sunny with a breeze, overlooking a huge expanse of years, rimmed with trees. Yesterday we had breakfast inside, today was outside on the porch. Kim has also been great with recommendations (and directions!) for places for dinner.

I hope we get back up to this area again. If we do, I will most definitely look to stay here.

Room Tip: Laurel is the only room we have stayed in. It's very comfortable with a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We just enjoyed a perfect ski weekend at the Beaver Pond Inn. The bedrooms were spacious with awesome beds, big bathrooms and beautiful views of the mountains and golf course.

The gourmet breakfast and local roasted coffee were excellent. Kim was a wonderful host. Less than five minutes to Sugarbush and great cross country skiing just out the front door. We look forward to visiting again next ski season.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I just returned from a great stay at the Beaver Pond Farm Inn. We deceided to book this based on Tripadvisor reviews, and we were not disappointed. We arrived late on Friday evening, and innkeeper Kim gave us a quick tour, showing us the complimentary coffee and tea, the ample supply of games and books, and the reasonably-priced "honor bar" of beer and wine available for purchase. She pointed out the outdoor hottub if we were interested in soaking our muscles after skiing. Her friendly personality and sense of humor during the tour immediately put us at ease after our long trip in the car.

Our room, was consistent with the rest of the inn: tastefully decorated and clean. It had fun little "extras" like lemongrass foaming handsoap, a towel warmer in the bathroom, and plush white robes in the closet. The bed was very comfortable.

The next morning, we enjoyed a great breakfast of puff pancakes with berries, sausage, and lemon poppyseed scones. Very impressive. Coffee was freshly-ground, locally roasted, and delicious. After a day of skiing, we returned to our newly-cleaned room and found Lindt chocolates on the pillow.

The rest of our stay met or exceeded our expectations. Kim continued to demonstrate amazing hospitality and prepared another great breakfast of baked eggs, spinach and bacon with Vermont chedder cheese and local apple crisp with fresh cranberries. We were only there two nights, but felt like we had known Kim for ages.

We hope to return for a repeat stay next year. Thanks for the great weekend!

Room Tip: Before we left we saw all four rooms. Each of them are very nice. One room has a day bed in it and may be more expensive.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dhodgdon
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Me and my wife visited for our anniversary for 3 nights. The food is fantastic and in the fall the view is great. I can only imagine what it's like during the winter. The inn is just 10 mins away from sugarbush and mad river glen. If your coming in the winter I would suggest coming up the sugarbush access road side of golf course road due to the steep hill on the other side of golf course road. Other then that I don't have enough space to write how much we enjoyed our experience. We plan on coming back and can't wait for our next visit.

Room Tip: The Isabella room is small but has a great view and a very nice bathroom. So don't let the size fool you.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I spent 3 nights in the Isabella room. I awoke each morning to the leaves changing colors, the morning mist over the pond, deer grazing nearby. It is quite the bucolic setting. Breakfasts were scrumptious and varied. My room was clean and bed comfy. Kim was a great source for restaurant recommendations and advice on site seeing. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and look forward to returning one day.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends