“Laid back and delightful”

and 1 more site!
Beaver Pond Farm Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Warren B&B and Inns
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“Laid back and delightful”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for three nights with Kim on our six stop "TripAdvisor" tour of New England - see Aisling B&B in Boston, Bufflehead Cove Inn at Kennebunk, and Riverside Inn at Intervale in NH for reviews of our three earlier stops. Beaver Pond Farm was very relaxed, very laid back, and Kim does a great job running the place on her own most of the time. Breakfast was excellent every day and our room very comfortable. Our next stop is 1868 Crosby House in Brattleboro - a gem!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I would highly recommend this beautiful B&B to anyone. The views are amazing, its away from the real world and very peaceful. My only regret is we didn't stay longer. Kim made us feel like family the whole time we were there. Breakfast was delicious also! The rooms are comfy and beautiful. I look forward to the next time we get to visit this little gem.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is our 3rd time back in 5 years. First time we came as a couple. Second time, we brought our neighbors, and this time, our daughter and son-in-law. Kim, the innkeeper, is the perfect hostess. The breakfast setting is to die for. She cooks everything from scratch, and is very proud to utilize all Vermont products. There are four bedrooms, and thus far, the three different rooms we have slept in were all very comfortable. Coffee on the back deck early in the morning provides you with a wonderful view of the six acres. During the foilage season, which is our favorite time when we visit, it is a spectacular view. When you are done running around seeing the sights all day, after haved dined out, you can relax in the living room with the fireplace keeping you nice and comfortable. All in all, you don't want to miss this experience.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This bed and breakfast is hands down the most beautiful place we have ever stayed. Kim is wonderful and really cares about the comfort of all her guests. You are treated like family by her and her food is devine. The views will take your breath away. Each room is adorned with special touches and the down pillows are heaven! A must when in Vermont. The only place we will ever stay. Thanks, Anjeanette

Room Tip: Any room you choose will not disappoint. All of them are beautiful and have fabulous views.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Millbury, Ma
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I have lodged in many B&B's over the years, always searching for that special one. We have found it! Two and a half years ago we booked a stay at Beaver Pond and we have never looked back. Last year I reserved the 4 rooms at the Inn for 3 days to celebrate my husband's 50th. Needless to say, all in the party are requesting a do over for his 51st this year as we all had a fantastic time. Kim Sexton, the inn keeper, is the reason it is so special. Her caring disposition, unbelievable breakfast, wonderful bedding, and adorable 4 legged friends all blend together to make you feel as though you are at home. If you desire to ski, snow shoe, golf, hike, antique, or just relax and eat fabulous food, Beaver Pond is the place to go!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brockville, Canada
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 5 day trip through southern Quebec, New York and Vermont states on our Harley. My husband planned the entire trip all by himself - and booked the places we would stay - all by himself. I was a little concerned ! Our second night was booked with Beaver Pond Farm and to say we had a wonderful time would be an understatement. We have stayed at many many accommodations over the years and have never ever felt so "at home" ANYWHERE so quickly like we did here. Our room was immaculate, the house is just gorgeous - homey, clean and set up that guests have the run of "their area" which is a very special and unique feature that Beaver Pond has to offer. Special touches are so welcomed and make you feel like a special guest in Kim's home - the home made chocolate cookies are TO DIE FOR !! Kim is the ultimate hostess (Hannah, Bo and Ember of course deserve some recognition !!) We thoroughly enjoyed our stay from beginning to end and wish that we could have arranged our trip to stay longer. We will definitely be going back to visit again - if you are looking for a wonderfully comfortable, clean, quiet, safe and homey environment - look no further - Beaver Pond is your place !!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sandwich, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Over the years I've stayed at Sugarbush on the mountain (condo rentals) and at several inns in the area but 4 years ago I stayed at Beaver Pond Farm Inn and I've not stayed any where else since. The inn is immaculate. It's everything you would think of in a charming Vermont bed and breakfast. The owners, Kim and Bob Sexton, can't be beat for their down-to-earth nature, generosity, humor and just pure unadulterated customer service. The rooms are great - I recommend the Babcock, although by saying that I just made it more difficult for myself to book it, didn't I? They have a wonderful hot tub that looks out over a small valley and the pond behind the inn with mountains as the backdrop. There are cross country skis and snow shoes that you can use to traverse the area. You can hop on the Catamount Trail about 100 yards from the inn. There is golfing right next door and the entrance to Sugarbush's Lincoln Peak is 2 minutes away by car. An incredible place to stay and Kim's breakfasts are by far the best I've had at an inn, ever. Don't miss trying her homemade granola, too!

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful! Each has its own unique charm.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush
#4 of 7 in Warren
Pitcher Inn
Pitcher Inn
#3 of 7 in Warren

Been to Beaver Pond Farm Inn? Share your experiences!