The Waitsfield Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus Waterbury - Stowe(Waterbury)(Great Value!)
$119
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Waterbury Stowe(Waterbury)(Great Value!)
$143
$99
EconoLodge
Capitol Plaza(Montpelier)
$159
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat roomat homefarmers marketdelicious breakfastmad riversitting roomcomfortable roomwonderful staythis past weekendb bsjonfireplacevermontweddingfoliagebookscharm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I loved everything about this inn. The history, how clean it was, the comfortable bed, the candy store and the little touch's in my room and around the inn. The innkeepers vickie and john make you feel so at home. Breakfast was great! This was a good place to stay. Thank you vickie and john.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'm not a bed-and-breakfast type, but Waitsfield Inn is not a normal B&B. We really did feel like the long-lost cousins meeting family over the holiday. Everyone, including Vickie's vacationing mom and the kids/friends at the Inn, were cordial and welcoming. Often, B&B's make me feel as if I'm intruding in someone's home, but not here. There are large, comfortably furnished rooms on the first floor where you can read by a fire, catch a ball game on the big screen, and just generally make yourself at home. We loved it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

For those who are skeptical of staying at a bed and breakfast as I was look no further. The Waitsfield Inn is as close to home away from home as you will find. Jon and Vickie are the perfect inn keepers but more than that they are down to earth, warm and kind. Their generosity of spirit is what made the stay at The Waitsfield Inn so enjoyable. To top it off the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the food simply delicious. So if traveling through or needing a place to recommend to a fellow traveler The Waitsfield Inn is home away from home.

Becky, Illinois

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Waitsfield Inn was my first experience staying at an Inn and although I only stayed one night it was wonderfu! Our room was extremely clean from the bathroom to the bedding and furniture. My boyfriend and I were the only guests there at the time so we were able to look at the other rooms, all of which were also very clean and any one would have made us happy to stay in. John and Vicky the Innkeepers were both very nice, easy to talk with, and made us feel welcome. My only regret is not being able to stay another night or two to fully take advantage of the reading nook and grand room. I also enjoyed the steeped pineapple vodka! I would absolutely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay and enjoy the Vermont fall weather! The owners, Vicky and Jon, were most pleasant to talk with and the breakfasts were delicious. The rooms are wonderfully clean and simply decorated to show the true beauty of this B&B which is it's long and rich history. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

Room Tip: Davis room - one of the larger ones, nice and airy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family