“Doing this for the past 27 years!”
Review of American Flatbread

American Flatbread
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Waitsfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was among the early clients of this place. It's now in supermarkets across the country... Stll the same... Well "Almost"!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped in for lunch. I think they genuinely try to please. Pleasant ambiance. Pleasant service. Good well prepared food. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

super menu - Great pizzas (second to none) - comfortable outside dining relaxing with relatives. Location easy to find. Efficient waiters

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Along with many other families that arrived around the time we did (roughly 7 PM on a recent, cool Sunday evening in mid-August), we were put on a wait list and told we'd get a table in 30 minutes, maybe 60 at worst. After an hour I asked how long we'd still have to wait. "A table should be ready shortly," they told me. Half an hour later and fuming, I asked again. Same answer: shortly. Witnessing others who were similarly screwed and who pressured the table assigner, I blew my stack and finally got a table -- after a frustrating 2 hour wait. My party had considered ditching our quest, but stuck with it when we realized that most other nearby restaurants were too far away and likely would be closed due to the late hour if we tried them. Bottom line: Flatbread misled us and shut us out of alternatives. When we were finally served we were too angry and flustered to enjoy the experience. We saw other families that were similarly screwed and looking glum. To its credit, Flatbread reduced our bill. But that didn't do the trick. We'll never go there again. Flatbread should have known our wait would last an extremely long time and thus should have told us so that we could find another restaurant.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Upon arrival in Waitsfield on a sunday afternoon we were told to try to get to eat at American Flatbread, since they wouldn't be open again during our visit. We rushed over, during the Arts Festival, not believing we would get a table, and we lucked out and got a great seat near the prep-station and oven! It was great to see the production of what turned out to be our favorite meal of our vacation!
Excellent value for the money!