Featherbed Inn
$179
$169
Priceline
Best Western Plus Waterbury - Stowe(Waterbury)(Great Value!)
$114
Fairfield Inn & Suites Waterbury Stowe(Waterbury)(Great Value!)
$188
$185
Hilltop Inn(Montpelier)
$55
TripAdvisor
All reviewspieslinda makesdogs and catsfeather bedapple pieblue stonenewfoundland dogfriendly animalsbreakfast was deliciousat homestuffed french toastmini fridgefoosball tablelove animalsbeautiful propertywonderful hospitalitythe main house
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Our group of 9 took over the inn for a special birthday weekend. Tom and Linda couldn't have been any more accommodating! They met our every need and out did themselves with a constant supply of freshly baked cookies and warm cider to deliciously prepared breakfasts the mornings that we stayed. The rooms were immaculate and the featherbeds were perfectly 'poofed'!!!! A lovely fire awaited us after our days of hiking and snowshoeing. What a great place to stay and I recommend "The Featherbed Inn" without hesitation. I look forward to our next visit with Tom and Linda!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cooper's C
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Recently nine of us stayed at the Featherbed for our annual girls winter weekend. This is our fourth year going to the Featherbed and Linda and Tom are the best. We were able to essentially rent the entire INN for our getaway. Many of us like to snowshoe and hike and there is ample opportunity right out the back door. The accommodations are immaculate and designed in a homey antique way. The beds are very comfortable because of the feathertop.

The breakfasts are out of this world...all homemade and delicious. There are always cookies and hot cocoa available. Very reasonable rates and the town of Waitsfield is very close to SugarBush and Mad River Glen. I highly recommend Linda and Tom's FeatherBed Inn. Its a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: My girlfriend and I stayed in the Beatrice Room. It has two double beds (one is in its own room with a door that closes) and the other is in the main room which also has a sitting area. There is a little sink and small refridge. We used this room as our gathering room for cocktail hour and it easily hosted all nine of us.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The featherbed inn is a great place to stay.I love the breakfast there.they have horses,cats and a donkey.They have a foosball table and some games.Linda makes great cookies and Tom makes great apple pies.

- Mia (8)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Our stay at the Featherbed Inn was terrific. While we were there on a quiet weekend, Tom Gardner, one of the two owners, rolled out the red carpet with a wonderful breakfast, spacious rooms and "cloud-like" feather beds. Sneakers the cat was quite friendly and I would stay there again in a second.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our family was gathering for a wedding in Waitsfield and the Featherbed Inn was a recommended B&B. What a wonderful place to come and relax before and after the wedding. The owners couldn't have been more welcoming. I feel like Tom and Linda are family, especially when I sat in their kitchen drinking coffee and talking about Linda's trip to Arizona with her family. For those of you visiting, Tom bakes the most fabulous pies, one of which was taken to another family event by my nephew. I've never slept on a feather bed before and was surprised that it was the best night sleep I've had in months. I would highly recommend you experience this special place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family