“Yummy”
Review of Mint

Mint
Reserve with OpenTable
Mint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Waitsfield
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: MINT is a restaurant with a plant based cuisine. We focus primarily on natural, organic whole foods and ingredients. MINT loves deep flavors and timeless recipes. We aspire to the cuisine of old cultures, at times with a modern twist. We hope that you visit us and when you leave you will feel enriched.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am not a vegetarian but do enjoy vegetarian food.
I have known about Mint for a while but never got a round to going. I finally went and was found that it lived up to its rave reviews. Great vegetarian fare with lots of different flavors. Dishes are made to order with fresh ingredients. Apparently, the menu changes every week. Pleasant atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A friend and I ventured into Waitsfield and had a wonderful dinner at Mint. The atmosphere was relaxed, and we had a lovely time catching up over yummy food. We're not vegetarians, but we did not miss meat at Mint.

1  Thank 1234_10
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I traveled to Waitsfield alone and am always weary about where to eat as a solo female traveler. I chose Mint as it was close to the bed and breakfast. (mad river inn) I am not a vegetarian but I am not a strict meat eater either! This was one of the best meals I have had. I ordered a potato and vegetarian sausage dish that was spicy and FABULOUS! Exceptional, The service was great and I could mot pass up on the Indian inspired rice pudding for dessert! Had I been staying longer I would have been a repeat repeat repeat customer!

1  Thank Aimee40
Reviewed July 8, 2013

For a special birthday dinner, my boyfriend and I chose Mint and what a choice it was! We shared the Mint Salad, a masterpiece of arugula and spinach with the best dressing I've ever tasted, so light and flavorful! We then shared the Greens & Broccoli and were in awe, simply marveling at this dish, which seemed simple enough, combining kale, broccoli, black beans and rice. But it was the unbelievably delicious sauce that left us wanting to lick the plate clean. If I lived in Waitsfield, I'd become a fixture. The menu changes weekly, which I love, always new and exciting. The decor was gorgeous, the walls, a lovely mix of color, and the owner was lovely as well. I can't wait for the next opportunity to return to Mint!

1  Thank worldviewwoman
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Mint serves delicious, imaginative, not-to be-missed food. The tastes are so special and the food so varied that even meat lovers are more than satisfied.

2  Thank Karen K