“Great time at the Inn.....”

Wilder Farm Inn B&B
Ranked #6 of 15 Waitsfield B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great time at the Inn.....”
Reviewed July 12, 2005

We went up for the 4th of July holiday and had a wonderful time. Luke, Linda and Jordan not only provided us with great breakfasts and great atmosphere, but they also took us to see the fireworks up on Sugarbush Mountain. They directed us to the Mad River which is within very short walking distance from the Inn for a lovely day filled with swimming and scenic sightseeing. We would highly recommend the Wilder Farm Inn to anyone interested in staying in a B&B which provides a warm and friendly setting at extremely reasonable prices. Luke is awesome in the kitchen and Linda and Jordan add all the finishing touches. They are quite helpful in answering all your questions about the area and provide great afternoon snacks. We will definitley be booking another stay there soon. We give it 5 stars!!!!

• Stayed July 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed January 18, 2005

My husband and I visited Vermont in the summer of 2004. It was the first time we stayed at a B&B and didn't know what to expect. We were both VERY pleasantly surprised! The Innkeepers were very gracious and made us feel like family. The gourmet breakfasts they prepared were out of this world. Our first visit to the Wilder Farm Inn will definitely NOT be our last.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 18, 2005

During a trip back east in August, I got the chance to head up to Vermont to spend a few days. As luck would have it, I stayed at The Wilder Farm Inn. I can't decide if the breakfasts prepared by Luke, the hiking trail I was able to access just a stone's throw from the Inn, or the swim in the watering hole was the highlight of my trip. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the downhome hospitality provided by Luke, Linda and Jordan. They all made me feel right at home and had many ideas on how to spend the days. If only I had more time to enjoy all the area has to offer. You can be sure I'll be back to visit. I can almost smell the breakfast cooking!!

• Stayed August 2004
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waitsfield
The Inn at Round Barn Farm
White Horse Inn
White Horse Inn
#3 of 15 in Waitsfield
Mad River Barn Inn, Restaurant & Pub

Been to Wilder Farm Inn B&B? Share your experiences!