We went up for the 4th of July holiday and had a wonderful time. Luke, Linda and Jordan not only provided us with great breakfasts and great atmosphere, but they also took us to see the fireworks up on Sugarbush Mountain. They directed us to the Mad River which is within very short walking distance from the Inn for a lovely day filled with swimming and scenic sightseeing. We would highly recommend the Wilder Farm Inn to anyone interested in staying in a B&B which provides a warm and friendly setting at extremely reasonable prices. Luke is awesome in the kitchen and Linda and Jordan add all the finishing touches. They are quite helpful in answering all your questions about the area and provide great afternoon snacks. We will definitley be booking another stay there soon. We give it 5 stars!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation is the name of the game at Wilder Farm Inn. An authentic Vermont lodging experience in a quintessential eight-room Vermont farmhouse, and the perfect complement to your stay in the Mad River Valley. We are passionate about genuine hospitality, fresh healthy local food, and outdoor adventures. While we are on the National Registry of Historic Places, you will find all rooms provide a ‘classically comfortable, far from traditional’ Vermont lodging experience. We look forward to seeing you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield