We stayed here at the beginning as well as at the conclusion of a week touring Vermont, and I highly recommend this delightful B&B. We booked two different rooms as each has its own personality, something we enjoy when travelling. As others note, hosts Linda and Luke are laid back, personable, and attentive to their guests, something noticeable "in the details": distinct and delightful room decor and ambiance; numerous amenities; public areas replete with cozy seating and lighting, books and games; tea and coffee (and a home-baked treat!) available in the rustic dining room; and on it goes. Breakfast was delicious, the perfect way to commence the day. Should you feel like shopping, Luke's pottery studio, located at the rear of the historical property, will satisfy the urge (2 of the 3 pieces we purchased now adorn our home). Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation is the name of the game at Wilder Farm Inn. An authentic Vermont lodging experience in a quintessential eight-room Vermont farmhouse, and the perfect complement to your stay in the Mad River Valley. We are passionate about genuine hospitality, fresh healthy local food, and outdoor adventures. While we are on the National Registry of Historic Places, you will find all rooms provide a ‘classically comfortable, far from traditional’ Vermont lodging experience. We look forward to seeing you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield