We felt welcome from the moment we pulled up the driveway, when Luke came out of his pottery studio to greet us. He and Linda are the perfect kind of hosts; they are warm and friendly (and knew all of us by name!) but they want to give guests their space. The room (Millbrook) was very clean and comfortable, the breakfasts were delicious, and the extras - reading rooms, port at night, tea and treats all day, bocce ball and horseshoes, hammock, pottery studio - really made this place special for us. We would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation is the name of the game at Wilder Farm Inn. An authentic Vermont lodging experience in a quintessential eight-room Vermont farmhouse, and the perfect complement to your stay in the Mad River Valley. We are passionate about genuine hospitality, fresh healthy local food, and outdoor adventures. While we are on the National Registry of Historic Places, you will find all rooms provide a ‘classically comfortable, far from traditional’ Vermont lodging experience. We look forward to seeing you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield