Back again for the annual moms and kids weekend. Another wonderful visit. The six of us used the Millbrook rooms and the River rooms which were perfect. Breakfasts delicious as always, afternoon snacks were amazing (brownies that are out of this world!). Relaxing in front of the fire after skiing is always so relaxing. At the inn we got discount vouchers for Bolton Valley, Luke made a dinner reservation for us at Mint (be sure to go there, you will not be sorry), and the kids (12, 12, 14, 14) had fun on the swing and the frozen pond. All in all another wonderful visit. My favorite B&B in the whole universe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation is the name of the game at Wilder Farm Inn. An authentic Vermont lodging experience in a quintessential eight-room Vermont farmhouse, and the perfect complement to your stay in the Mad River Valley. We are passionate about genuine hospitality, fresh healthy local food, and outdoor adventures. While we are on the National Registry of Historic Places, you will find all rooms provide a ‘classically comfortable, far from traditional’ Vermont lodging experience. We look forward to seeing you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield