“picture perfect”

Wilder Farm Inn B&B
Ranked #5 of 15 Waitsfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I had a great time. The location is convenient to town and to Waterbury. The breakfasts were fabulous with fresh ingredients. The house is clean and comfortable. An old feel with todays modern updated: wi-fi, flat screen tv in living room, public computer etc.
The owners were super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 5, 2012

My parents and I stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn while visiting northern Vermont. The moment we arrived, I immediately felt relaxed. The common areas were so cozy and welcoming--everything was clean and beautifully taken care of. I could have curled up with my book and stayed there all day, every day. And then we met Luke and Linda, who were the most warm and inviting hosts. We knew immediately that they love what they do and that they put all their heart into creating this home. Luke's breakfasts were absolutely incredible and Linda's warm energy made the whole house lovely. They were also the best guides to the Mad River Valley! That said, I also wanted a place to be quiet and relax and this was definitely it. My room was so sweet and I slept amazingly well in my beautiful feather bed!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2012

my husband and I had the most enjoyable stay ever.

we loved everything about it: the delicious breakfasts, the cozy house and room, the great pottery classes, how amazingly sweet, generous and fun our hosts were.

we stayed for 6 nights and my only complaint is that it was too short :-)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn last February for two days. As we were the only guests for that Sunday and Monday, we were thrilled to have the place to ourselves. the room was lovely, and the common areas comfortable and well appointed. We had a cheering fire each night with all the fixings for smores ready at hand. Luke and Linda were wonderful hosts, friendly and helpful while at the same time allowing us our personal space. Breakfast was home cooked to order and professionally prepared. Luke is a fine potter and encouraged us to stop by the shop which is adjacent to this lovely old Vermont farmhouse. We would definitley stay here again and would recommend the Wilder Farm Inn to our friends.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Buttonbox
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Went back to the Wilder Farm Inn for our second stay . Luke and Linda just make you feel so welcome. The rooms are great and the breakfasts are fantastic. We will definately go back again.

2  Thank fsanta2917
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We discovered Waitsfield and the Wilder Farm Inn from a New York Times review on the area about five years ago. We have stayed here about a dozen times since then- our most recent stay last week. We just love this place! (and the entire Waitsfield area, the biking, the hiking, the skiing, the running and ohhh the restaurants!!!!) It's a special place to be. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the Inn is meticulously clean! Breakfasts are amazing! Coffee superb! The Inn keepers, Luke and Linda, go out of their way to make sure your stay is nothing less than perfect. They are such down-to-earth people we now feel more like family than guests.

Room Tip: All rooms have their own special personality and appeal. They are all very clean. My favorite room...
1  Thank pianomandds
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I was looking for the perfect place to stay near the Sugarbush Slopes and I stumbled on Wilder Farm Inn. There are many room choices that were from traditional, romantic, feminine, and modern. We stayed in the River Room which I adored because it felt so much like cozy Vermont and the bed was so comfortable! I really enjoyed the story of Luke and Linda on their website and they are even more charming in person. They refered us to all of best local places to eat, rent skis, and places to buy maple syrup. The breakfast was amazing! All local ingredients...you can't beat that. The only regret I have is not having more time to stay but we will head back in the summer to take advantage of another season. Thanks for a great stay!

Best,

Megan & Juan

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waitsfield
The Inn at Round Barn Farm
#3 of 15 in Waitsfield
The Waitsfield Inn
The Waitsfield Inn
#8 of 15 in Waitsfield

Been to Wilder Farm Inn B&B? Share your experiences!