“Good tea!”

The Bridge Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Vergennes
Cuisines: Diner
Description: This restaurant has its mailing address in Vergennes but is located at the junction of Routes 125 and 17 in Bridport near the Crown Point Bridge.
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Imagine that you need anything from great Britain and then I can get you to see my favorite part of this cuisine. Thanks for being such a magical place. Great news about what they have done. Great small-town hospitality and then you need to get back tomorrow!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stopped for dinner..got there just in time..before the dinner rush...no waiting..excellent service great food clean friendly place. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

A week ago my family and I had lunch at the Bridge Restaurant near Crown Point. The food was great especially the grilled chicken sandwiches, the French fries were home made and their pies were out of this world. My wife had coconut cream and I had the lemon meringue they were both awesome. The service was excellent, friendly, courteous, polite and the waitress really hustled to satisfy a steady flow of customers. The original bridge was opened in 1929 and reopened after being replaced in 2012. The area is well known for its part in the American Revolution and French & Indian Wars. The bridge is also known from the movie What Lies Beneath filmed in 2000. I am looking forward to returning to the Bridge Restaurant it is worth a drive.

1  Thank VermontCapecodder
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I came in here to eat lunch on 5-29-14. The scenery was very pretty, the food was very good and the service was amazing. This little restaurant has a pretty good variety of foods to choose from at good prices.My husband had the rueben sandwich and I had the grilled chicken sandwich. Portions were large. Our server was Helen and she was great. She was the only server in there at the time we came in. The place was packed and Helen ran the show, like a pro. The owners are very lucky to have such a great worker. She was very proficient and a pleasure to meet. This place is a great find. We will be back.

1  Thank Sheri H
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Just a little thank you from the morning coffee guys from Old Forge. The coffee was a great start too our mornings and the breakfast was also very good. The waitress and staff are very friendly and very helpful thanks again. Oh and im making that soup today too the bean and sausage and spinach one just sounds soooo good .See ya next year and have a great winter season,
Thanks Randy