Yoga BnB
Vantage Point Condominiums(Stratton Mountain)
$215
  • Pool
Long Trail House(Stratton Mountain)
$299
Black Bear Lodge(Stratton Mountain)
$130
Long Trail House(Stratton Mountain)
$299
Wilburton Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$161
The Chalet Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$95
Agoda.com
Weathervane Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$152
All reviewsminute walkother guestswooded areasweetest couplebreakfast was delicioushiking trailsstratton villagelynnewarriorsgondolaiiifleecewinterskiingcouchsheets
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed a weekend at yogabnb for a workshop that was held there. Lynne and Dave were great hosts providing taste food. By the end of the weekend they were friends as they took time to talk with us, telling us about their lives and the resort. Its even a pleasure to walk thru their home looking at the unique architecture and decorations they have. The bed was comfortable as well.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Lynne A, Manager at Yoga BnB, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Mark,

Thank you for coming we enjoyed your company and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Next time come up with a friend!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Loved my time with friends here. Lynne & Dave are wonderful hosts. The new yoga room is the perfect place for group gatherings, and Lynne is an excellent yoga instructor. Ask Dave to do some laughing yoga with you! The main room is so relaxing to hang out in, beautiful fire place, big cushy couch and chairs. The kitchen is amazing and the food they prepare there is fresh and healthy. I loved the morning green drinks. I hope I can go back and spend more time there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Lynne A, Owner at Yoga BnB, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Like-minded people on retreats are a delight t o have. However, we hope you know that we would happily entertain you with friends or solo and still make green drinks for you on request! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I spend only one night with Lynne and Uncle Dave at their B&B for a ski weekend at Stratton but definitely wish we could have spend more time. Location is fantastic, 1 block away from the main ski lodge and Uncle Dave was nice enough to offer to drop us off despite the short walk. The accommodations are nice, very simple with a great cabin feel. The have a great home with lots of amnesties including Popcorn machine and a PAC-man arcade that my girlfriend was a big fan of. Breakfast was delicious, Lynne made us crepes with fresh fruits and jams and we listen to Uncle Dave talk for a couple hours while eating. Make sure you convince Uncle Dave to make you a bloody Mary with his special mix. I cannot say enough about how nice and accommodating Lynne and Uncle Dave were, I even ended up leaving my snowboard by mistake at the mountain and Lynne was kind enough to retrieve it and store it for me until I could make it back.

Room Tip: Call and talk to Lynne regarding the various rooms that they have as they all have different beds ranging from single to king and all at different prices.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lynne A, Owner at Yoga BnB, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thanks for the glowing report. Sorry we haven't acknowledged your review earlier, it's just that we have been very busy with guests ever since you left. We hope you will choose us and Stratton for your next boarding experience again. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My fiance and I recently spent a weekend staying with Dave and Lynne, and we couldn't have been happier with our experience. Dave and Lynne have a gorgeous home with a cozy kitchen, and a living room complete with vaulted ceiling and a fantastic fireplace. The location is perfect as well, a four minute walk from their door to the lifts. Not that we walked to the mountain, however, as Dave was so generous as to give us a ride right to the base lodge!

In addition to rides to the mountain, Lynne and Dave also treated us to excellent breakfasts each morning, as well as a warmup yoga session on the first morning before Lynne went out cross country skiing! We truly felt welcomed into their home, and we greatly enjoyed the time we spent talking with Lynne and Dave. This is not your typical lodging experience, it's like staying with family friends.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lynne A, Owner at Yoga BnB, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Maybe you'll consider getting married on the top of the mountain in the fall or summer as many couples do. It is just gorgeous in those seasons as well as ski season. We would love to host you both again. It is so nice to meet new interesting people! We look forward to your next visit! AND A LITTLE MORE YOGA as well!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Dave & Lynee, thank you!
Yoga 2 go exceeded any of my expectations. It was an amazing Labor Weekend getaway and everything from lodging, breakfasts, yoga and most of all hospitality of hosts was SUPERB!
This bed & breakfast is 5 minutes walk away from Mt. Stratton. It has perfect location and beautiful surroundings. It is close to the mountain, town center and lake (kayaking which host make available to you for small fee was wonderful). I visited yoga 2 go with two girlfriends. We all are young mothers who needed a perfect and tranquil escape to catch up, relax, practise yoga, drink some wine on the porch in beautiful scenery, hike, kayak and SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP. Lynee & Dave's B&B provided it all. The only thing that could improve our stay would be hot chocolate in front of the beautiful fireplace they have but...it was 90F when we visited.
Ask Lynee for yoga at the top of the mountain, an amazing experience. I could go on and on... It was our first but definitely not last stay at Yoga 2 Go.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends