“Great sandwiches”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Manchester, Connecticut
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The menu is limited but the sandwiches are wonderful. Very fresh ingredients and different combinations than you usually see. The desserts were pretty tasty too.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tom P

Miami, FL
“Terrible, can't even cook a burger”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was probably the WORST place I have eaten at in a long time. First, the wait was long but thats ok as it was on the mountain and dinner time. We got a corner spot that was really nice albeit a bit cold, not sure why heat didnt reach there. The waitress was just ok, not very attentive but nontheless came by to take our order and bring appys and drinks.

We first ordered the house special on sunday nights, she then came back to say they only had one left so I opted for the burger ($14) and let my mom have the prime rib. Well I guess for $14 i expected much much better and a cook who can actually cook. I like my burgers well done.
When the burger came I took a few bites and could taste the charred burntness of it. I took a fwe more bites and it really was inedible. I never send food back but at $14 and BURNT! i couldnt even attempt to finish it. After about 15 minutes waiting for the waitress to come back ( a pet peeve is when they dont come back soon to ask about your food and if you need anything else) , wel by the time she came back, my mom was almost done with her food. I told her about the burger and she was like "oh well, i hit well done, there is a burnt option but I hit well done" and I responded with sort of hey look I dont care what you hit but this is BURNT (i was very nice about it tho), she was very non chalant and her attitude was like whatever, i had to ASK her to see about replacing it. She said she would speak to the cook. Well she came back and said that they wereslammed and he was maybe just going crazy in the kitchen and they would make me a new one.

Well lo and behold the new one comes and guess what, its now pink in the middle (which i detest) and still BURNT, CHARRED on the outside. needless to say, at this point, I decided I wasnt even hungry and it would be pointless to continue to send it back since they obviously couldnt cook a burger.

I cannot recommend this place to anyone, from lousy service and non caring attitude about a legit complaint to lousy food.

I have attached pics of both burgers. Just terrible. On a plus, the dessert that came with the prime rib special was pretty darn good.

If you are on the mountain , stay away!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank frogster14
Summit, New Jersey
“Family-Friendly Pub”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our family of four enjoyed a dinner at Mulligan's while visiting Stratton Mountain Resort. The portions were very large and we left satisfied. Overall food was good, and servers were friendly and attentive. Decor is fireplace, light wood, tall ceilings, flat screen TVs for sports, etc.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank S L
Princeton, New Jersey
“Regular bar with bar food . Portions large”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here and I had a chicken fajita with was HUGE. Enough for two people. Also tries the chili, it was good. It has a full bar with an upstairs and downstairs. Several small flat screens. Our servers were very friendly. Causal place for bar food. Right in the shops at bottom of Stratton ski slope.

• Visited March 2014
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Not much game in town on a weekday night. Every time we go it's dissapointing. Next time we will rent a condo with a kitchen and cook ourselves. Food is expensive, quality and service is ok. This last time I found plastic wrapper all in my food. I picked most of it out but asked it to be sent back and had some of hubsbands fajaitas. Check came and it was on bill, when I question the waiter why? He said how much do you think you should pay for? He was a sweet kid and understood that it should not be on bill, I think management sent him over and said just give them the bill and see what happens. Does mulligans even have a manager? If they do they really should look at their ability to manage a restaurant. Grizzlys is a much better managed place and I believe they are both owned by Stratton. Just wish grizzlys was open for dinner.
I