“Family-Friendly Pub”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our family of four enjoyed a dinner at Mulligan's while visiting Stratton Mountain Resort. The portions were very large and we left satisfied. Overall food was good, and servers were friendly and attentive. Decor is fireplace, light wood, tall ceilings, flat screen TVs for sports, etc.

1  Thank S L

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here and I had a chicken fajita with was HUGE. Enough for two people. Also tries the chili, it was good. It has a full bar with an upstairs and downstairs. Several small flat screens. Our servers were very friendly. Causal place for bar food. Right in the shops at bottom of Stratton ski slope.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Not much game in town on a weekday night. Every time we go it's dissapointing. Next time we will rent a condo with a kitchen and cook ourselves. Food is expensive, quality and service is ok. This last time I found plastic wrapper all in my food. I picked most of it out but asked it to be sent back and had some of hubsbands fajaitas. Check came and it was on bill, when I question the waiter why? He said how much do you think you should pay for? He was a sweet kid and understood that it should not be on bill, I think management sent him over and said just give them the bill and see what happens. Does mulligans even have a manager? If they do they really should look at their ability to manage a restaurant. Grizzlys is a much better managed place and I believe they are both owned by Stratton. Just wish grizzlys was open for dinner.
I

1  Thank Kirstinjoy1204
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Having been to Mulligan's before I knew what to expect. We had a large party and we had called the day before about making reservations for dinner since it was the Vermont Open weekend and we knew it was going to be crazy. Mulligan's was able accommodate our large party of eight. We were seated upstairs next to another large party (~15 kids) and parents were at a different table. Our waitress was promptly and took our drink orders. The girls really enjoyed Mulligan's Margaritas. We then placed our food orders. It was a Friday night and they were already out of scallops and shrimp tacos so most of us just ordered the burgers which were good. It's a good place to hang with friends.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Disappointed. We wanted to like it - it's so cute, with the bar and fireplace, right in the middle of Stratton village. But, the food was not good. Burgers were charred, pasta was mush, and chicken tough. I hope they work on the food - the atmosphere is cool.

1  Thank acorn1ma