All reviewsdouble sided fireplacepool tablewest branchromantic getawayjacuzzi tubeach morningfiddleheadsour honeymoonbed and breakfastnew ownersgas fireplaceb bswonderful hostsother guestsbreakfast was deliciouscommon areasboard games
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My husband and I just spent the weekend at the stone hill inn, it was everything we hoped it would be. The rooms are wonderfully decorated and cozy. Large fireplace between the bedroom and the very large bathroom. Really enjoyed soaking in the large jacuzzi tub with the fire going. Breakfast in the morning is excellent and very enjoyable with candlelight and the beautiful dining room they have there. Lots of snow made it truly a winter wonderland.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

My fiance and I cannot say enough about our stay at stone hill inn. Our room was absolutely beautiful! It was luxurious, but cozy and very romantic. Skip and Sharon were so friendly and helpful. We felt right at home from the moment we stepped in the door. Breakfast was amazing..the best french toast I have ever had!! We stayed two nights ( had only planned to stay one, but couldn't part with such a wonderful place so soon!) and loved every minute of it. Everything was there for you..movies, games, drinks and snacks 24hrs/day..in the room they included candles around the whirlpool, nice cozy robes,and yummy chocolates on your pillow each night. Unfortunately on our second morning we had to depart very early so we let Skip know about our early departure and expressed our regret that we could not enjoy another one of his delicious breakfasts. Sure enough, the following morning when we went in to drop the keys off at the desk, there was a bag with our names on it. Inside was some wonderful maple pop-corn, stone hills own recipe book, and some delicious banana coconut bread to enjoy on our long drive home! I can honestly say I have never stayed anywhere with such amazing service and such sweet and caring innkeepers.. A beautiful and romantic Inn..we can't wait to return!

Reviewed February 11, 2011

We were offered a free night's stay here since my husband had just returned from Afghanistan and we could not have asked for a better experience. We skiied over the adjacent ridge to get there. We were greeted by friendly staff who gave us a tour, a locked place to put our skis, and offered to put our ski boots on boot warmers so they would be ready for our ski back the next day. We we impressed with the spacious room with fireplace looking both into the bedroom and into the bathroom next to the two-peron jacuzzi in the bathroom. My husband and I relaxed in the outdoor hot tub before getting dressed for hors d'ouvres and a game of billards before heading to a romantic dinner just down the road. We had a relaxing morning with a delicious breakfast served by more friendly staff before heading out to ski back home with backpacks full of parting gifts. It was a wonderfully romantic and relaxing night. Everyone made a point of thanking my husband for his service and making our stay as nice as possible.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2011

This is by far the best place I have ever stayed and I would HIGHLY recommend this inn to anyone considering a trip to Vermont or a snowy getaway! We stayed the week leading up to Christmas for 4 nights and 5 days and the only thing I regret is not staying longer! The inn keepers Skip and Sharon were so warm and inviting. They went out of their way to accommodate me as a vegan not only with a scrumptious breakfast each morning but even during hors d'oeuvres. The food was so good in fact that even the guests who were not vegan were blown away by how good the vegan hors d'oeuvres were. The rooms were immaculately clean and the fireplace that looks through to the Jacuzzi was such a great feature… I am considering having one installed in my own home. It’s funny, I stumbled upon this inn on a simple bedandbreakfastfinder.com search and it turned out to be the cutest, coziest place I have ever stayed. I could not have asked for a better place to stay or better people to share it with, the staff members were fabulous. Thank you for making this trip so memorable for me! ~ Jackie, N.J.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2011

My husband and I have stayed in many B&Bs, and this one is at the top of the list. The Inn was immaculately clean , and the hosts, Sharon and Skip, were, I have to say, the nicest most welcoming hosts we have encountered to dat. Kelly who met us on our arrival was also very nice and helpful. Tony did a great job of cleaning the room and the rest of the Inn-it was remarkable. The food was excellent, the atmosphere luxurious and relaxing, and we had a great time. The only negative was it was over too soon.
Deborah Goldstein