All reviewsdouble sided fireplacepool tablewest branchromantic getawayjacuzzi tubeach morningfiddleheadsour honeymoonbed and breakfastnew ownersgas fireplaceb bswonderful hostsother guestsbreakfast was deliciouscommon areasboard games
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Stone Hill Inn has it all...perfect location, gorgeous setting, beautifully decorated rooms and common areas, which are immaculately kept, a very friendly and caring staff, absolutely fabulous breakfast, delicious evening appetizers, lots of amentities (hot tub, 24 hour stocked snack bar, snowshoes, taboggon, Dvd Library, pool table, board games, terry robes, turn down bed service with chocolates, computer ) I know that I will forget to list something as they offer so much to their guests. The rooms are spacious, quiet, with plenty of good lighting and comfortable beds and seating. The rooms overlook the gardens which were heavily covered in snow on our visit but the view was still beautiful. The bathroom was very large with a jacuzzi, large two sink vanity and spacious shower. The fireplace was wonderful, it was a see through fireplace between the bedroom and bathroom and it was a luxury to have in the bath let alone in the room. We are very impressed with Stone Hill Inn. We have stayed at numerous B&B s and we put Stone Hill at the top of our list. It is by far the finest. The innkeepers Skip and Sharon are very attentive and helpful. They make you feel special. They are very helpful in answering all your questions about the area. We have nothing negative to say about this place and cannot wait to stay here many more times. You too will not be disappointed in Stone Hill Inn.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Inn over Christmas... what a tremendous place! We have spent the last three Christmases in Stowe, and for couples wishing a relaxing, beautiful experience, this is the absolute perfect place. The Innkeepers, Skip and Sharron are helpful, attentive, and personable. Within minutes, you feel like you are staying at a friend's house.... friends that can cook! And the rest of the staff (at least the ones we met... Tony and Kelly) were equally focused on making sure our stay was as perfect as possible. We could not have had a more perfect experience! Anne and Dick, Boston, MA

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2010

The Stone Hill Inn was exactly the getaway my husband and I were looking for in a Bed & Breakfast. The idea behind our trip was for my husband to show me a New England White Christmas. I was born and raised in Texas and my wonderful husband wanted me to have that experience. I'm a lucky girl! To begin with, the internet site is superb and what you see is what you get! The Innkeepers, Skip & Sharon Peckham, made sure we enjoyed our stay and offered their assistance with all activities we wanted to explore. Tony, the Inn's "assistant extraordinaire", was so helpful and very attentive. Ask him about his hobbies. The Inn is located on top of a hill with beautiful views in all directions. Our room was beautiful, comfy and cozy. It's hard to pinpoint what I liked best because I loved everything. I highly recommend you stay at the Stone Hill Inn...you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed December 26, 2010

My wife surprised me with a weekend of relaxation and fun on my 50th birthday. The inn was a confortable drive from our home. The surrounding area offers beautiful scenery. While my wife and I did not go to ski, we found the inn to be warm and friendly. The staff and innkeepers were compassionate and understanding when my wife injured her knee before arriving. The staff offered ice for the swelling; they checked in from time to time and even offered breakfast back at the room. I would certainly go back and would strongly recommend the Stone Hill Inn.

Reviewed December 19, 2010

We had a wonderful time at the Stone Hill Inn. It was easy to forget about our everyday lives once we stepped inside its luxurious comfort. The common areas were warm and welcoming, and the private jacuzzi tub and fireplace in our room was pleasant and romantic. The innkeepers were very kind and charming and eager to see that our needs were met. Their breakfasts were flavorful and filling, and their hors d'oeurvres were delightful. We appreciated the 24 hours access to the guest pantry, filled with coffee, tea, cold drinks, popcorn, and other snacks. We enjoyed their movie library and common area games, as well as the outdoor hot tub. All the in-room amenities were of the highest quality, including fluffy robes, soft sheets, and amazingly comfortable mattress and pillows. The Stone Hill Inn rejuvinated our bodies, souls, and minds, and gave us much-needed time together.