All reviews double sided fireplace pool table fiddlehead room guest kitchen sterling room romantic getaway bedroom and bathroom person jacuzzi each morning game room fiddleheads bed and breakfast our honeymoon snow shoes gas fireplace b bs perfect hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Kristy and Todd are the most welcoming hosts you could ever ask for. The inn, the rooms, the grounds are all beautiful and just as welcoming as the hosts. I have food allergies and they even make me a special AIP breakfast every morning that is delicious! We always stay at Stone Hill when we are in the Stowe area!

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Todd and Kristi... R, Owner at Stone Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you so much!! We totally get the AIP diet and it is no problem at all! Happy to do it!

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Every room was beautiful. The inn was beautifully appointed, rooms were huge, common areas handsome AND comfortable. Breakfast was beautifully served in a sunny space. Food was delicious and great presentation. Great laundry room was available and immaculate. Grounds were gorgeous and location perfect. We lived our stay and hated to leave. Owners were darling and enthusiastic and helped with ideas on how to spend time. Do not miss!

Room tip: We had one of the lower priced rooms and it was gorgeous. Any room would be great.
Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Awwe!! you are too sweet! Thank you so much!! We hope to see you again very soon!!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Stone Hill Inn was referred to my wife and I by some close friends. Our plan was to spend 3 nights in Stowe but after the first night we decided to extend our stay. The Inn was the perfect place for our romantic getaway. Gorgeous both inside and out, peaceful and relaxing. Todd and Kristi are two of the most pleasant innkeepers we have met. They made our visit one to remember. Each morning they greeted us with a fabulous breakfast. Afterwards they pointed out some beautiful drives and places to visit. Happy wife makes happy life.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Todd and Kristi... R, Owner at Stone Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Thank you so much!! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay!! Todd does a pretty good breakfast..Lucky me getting to have it every day!! Please come and visit again! Stowe has so much to offer!

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Our daughter found The Stone Hill Inn and gave us a weekend away as a gift. Following months of an all-consuming work project, it was perfect timing. The Inn is delightful and welcoming in every way and our room was luxurious and cozy. The ambience of the dining room with its windows on three sides put us in the midst of forest seasonal splendor. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. Stowe offers plenty of options for dining, shopping, and outdoor activities. The innkeepers were gracious and friendly. An ideal rejuvenating weekend get-away!

Room tip: Beautifully appointed and quiet, with every amenity. A tranquil view of the forest and gardens.
Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Todd and Kristi... R, Owner at Stone Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Thank you so much!! We are glad we were able to provide a place for rest and relaxation! Hope we see you again very soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2019

My wife and I can’t say enough good things about Stone Hill Inn. Great rooms very spacious, fabulous grounds and unmatched Texas sized hospitality. I say Texas sized because that’s where the owners Kristie and Todd used to reside before they decided to move their family to beautiful Vermont. It's a quiet place nestled on the side of a hill surrounded by trees with a beautiful garden in the back that was visible from our room and patio. Each morning of our stay Todd prepared us a fantastic breakfast and my being gluten free wasn’t ever an issue. I told them ahead of time of my food preference and things couldn’t have been better. Kristie seemed to know everything that was going on in the area and directed us to several wine tasting which were a perfect interlude to our many hikes. Todd arranged dinner for us one night at a restaurant downtown (the name escapes me) and it had to be one of the best steaks I’ve ever eaten with mushrooms to die for. The best part was coming back from a long day and finding gluten free chocolate cupcakes waiting for me. All I can say is WOW!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Todd and Kristi... R, Owner at Stone Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you so much!!! So glad we got to share our little slice of heaven with you!! Please come back and stay again soon!!