Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$160
Butler House Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$142
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$149
$112
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$329
Official Site
  • Pool
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$439
$345
Hotels.com
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$168
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$189
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$170
Orbitz.com
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$318
Cancelon
All reviewsdouble sided fireplacepool tableromantic getawayeach morningjacuzzi tubfiddleheadsour honeymoonbed and breakfastsnow shoesnew ownersb bsgas fireplacewonderful hostsother guestsbreakfast was deliciouscommon areasboard games
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We went to stowe, vermont for the first time and had a greattttt time at Stone hill inn.... The rooms are just fabulous with jacuzzi and 2 side fireplace both from bathroom and living room...

Inn owners linda and George were very warm and make you feel at home... They make delicious personalised breakfast!!!

It was a perfect vacation for us and staying at stone hil inn added to the whole experience..

must stay:))

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I am absolutely amazed at how wonderful this place is!! Linda and George, the owners, are simply some of the nicest people you will ever meet. The place is beautiful, the service is unmatched, the price is beyond worth it!! Now I could just say this and it would be true but I'd like to give you not just one example, but a few that I believe should leave no doubt as to whether or not you should choose the Stone Hill Inn for your get away. First. Nicole and I got married there. Linda and George were so accomadating and helpful that everything was perfect about it. Secondly, we got snowed in (2 ft of snow!) and Linda and George cooked all the guests an amazing spaghetti dinner! That night we made new friends who are already planning a reunion for next year. That was definantly above and beyond what we expected. Thirdly, my vehicle got a flat tire. Because of the storm it was very difficult to get help and things repaired. George drove me to Burlington to get a special piece that I needed. They helped me find phone numbers and even called people to help me out. Because we we're basically stranded there, they let us stay an extra evening. Then the next day drove me to Montpelier with the tire to get it fixed. To find that kind of kindness and service is a very rare thing and it's because of that, to not choose this place, well you'd be missing out on an amazing place and amazing people!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

The Inn owners, Linda and George, are amazing!!! My husband and I were married there over the weekend and Linda and George were very welcoming and added to our wonderful experience. It was a pleasure and fun spending time with them! We met some other great couples too!! The Inn is absolutely beautiful, the food is delicious, and you can not surpass the gorgeous scenery surrounding it!!! We will definitely be visiting again and highly recommend this Inn to anyone wanting a fun, relaxing, and romantic get away.

1  Thank Nicole K
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Simply amazing! My wife and I had a perfect weekend at the Stonehill Inn in Stowe. The B&B is pristine and the owners Linda and George are very warm and welcoming. We didn't want to leave! We were snowed in Saturday night and Linda cooked an Italian feast for many of the guests. We met some great people, had lots of laughs and relaxed. We could not have asked for more. Highly recommend staying here and we will definitely be back.

2  Thank Seb A
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I have been to Stowe many times and stayed at several B & B's, some of them quite nice. We stayed at Stone Hill Inn 5 years ago and thought it was the ultimate romantic, relaxing B & B, so we came back for a 4 night stay this President's week.

I don't know how they did it but George and Linda have improved upon our original near-perfect experience! From the gorgeous, enormous room, fireplace, two-person jacuzzi, turn-down service (with chocolates on our pillows!) to the delicious, generous breakfasts and all the attentive (but not intrusive) service provided, it was very difficult to leave after only a few days.

The rooms are not inexpensive, but the experience is worth every penny. I would rather stay a few nights at the Stone Hill than two weeks at a lesser inn.

We will be back, as soon as we can! Both George and Linda bring a passion and a soulfullness to the art of innkeeping that is truly exceptional. Maybe it seems corny, but the world is a better place because of them.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fabulous, but corner rooms are more private.
1  Thank NEBound