Family and I stayed here during July 4 holiday week, so I can only write for summer season. We had a great experience--from the large corner room in the "depot annex", to hospitality and housekeeping, to amenities. Kids loved the pool and in-room Jacuzzi, my wife luxuriated with a spa massage, while I liked the well-equipped fitness center and steam room. Didn't get to dine at the Inn's restaurant, the "Whip", but it must be good as it was full every night. An extremely well-maintained historic up-scale property with a much welcomed unpretentiousness, and a very helpful and cordial staff. Couldn't ask for any better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont