Our stay at the Green Mountain Inn was pleasant and enjoyable. Located in the heart of Stowe village, the Inn is large with an outdoor pool and exercise room. We found the staff to be friendly and our room was very adequate although not particularly spacious. The four poster bed was canopied and very romantic. The cold breakfast selections were plentiful and we had the option to "upgrade" to the hot selections for an additional $2! As well, afternoon tea was available with a yummy assortment of pastries. The Inn is well priced and offers good value for your dollar. It doesn't give you the views offered by the Trapp Family Lodge which is set up in the mountains. However you pay dearly for this view, so we saved substantially by staying at the Green Mountain Inn and we lunched at the Austrian Tea Room at the Trapp Family Lodge, which was lovely. We also attended a sunset concert in the meadow of the Lodge which was a real treat. All in all, a wonderful stay in Stowe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont