The Green Mountain Inn was probably one of the best trips my fiance and I have taken. The village of Stowe is gorgeous and there were so many shops down Main St. which were all in walking distance of our room. The staff was incredible and did everything possible to make sure our visit was extravagant. The breakfast included with our trip was delicious...the best banana pancakes you will ever eat with, of course, VT maple syrup.
Though there was no room service, there is a little market right across the street from the Inn that you could get a snack at. The pool is outdoor and heated. We did not use it, but it looked great and if we had more time, we would have definitely taken advantage.
Our room was so beautiful with its fireplace and jacuzzi and when it snowed, it made everything at the Inn look like it was straight from a story book!
We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont