Green Mountain Inn
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$94
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$109
$82
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$200
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$188
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$135
$95
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$213
$199
  • Pool
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$112
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$195
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$88
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
1,921 results
All reviewsmansfield housewhip restaurantluxury suitemiddle of townfour poster bedmain streetfire pitnew englandjacuzzi tubclassic roomcookiesmodern amenitieshotel restaurantbeautiful roomdowntown stowelarge bathroombaked goods
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We arrived just after the Fourth of July weekend and had an excellent two day stay. The Inn is very well cared for from a cleanliness and maintenance perspective, ALL of the staff (from front desk to Main Street Dining Room to housekeeping) are excellent. Some of the styling of the rooms is a bit dated, but none of it ugly or worn. Its the fine line between staying "in character" and "up to date." They walk it best they can. The pool area is fantastic, really well done.

No complaints at all.

We would definitely stay here again if heading back to Stowe.

Room Tip: We had a corner room on the front side of the hotel - great for light but a little noisy if you are a late sleeper.
1  Thank Paul M
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

How wonderful to hear that your recent stay at the Green Mountain Inn was comfortable and provided you with a true Vermont experience. I just love our newly upgraded outdoor pool area and I’m so happy that you enjoyed it too! It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our staff and we all look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We spent July 4th weekend in the National Suite and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The suite was large, comfortable and had a very well stocked kitchen. We enjoyed relaxing at the pool and were relieved that it was relatively quiet despite the high occupancy. The fitness center is small but contains everything you need for a decent workout. Although we didn't eat at the Whip Bar, we did enjoy some excellent cocktails. All of the staff that we encountered were delightful. Overall, a wonderful stay and an excellent value.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

I’m so glad to hear that your holiday weekend was made enjoyable by your stay at the Green Mountain Inn. It seems like you had the opportunity to enjoy many of the aspects that make our Inn a great place to stay and hopefully, during a future visit, you will have a chance to enjoy a delectable meal at The Whip Bar & Grill. I look forward to welcoming you back soon and I thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Love this Inn. It is like going home again every time we visit.

This year they have updated the pool and dining area. Love the
improvements. There is even a fire pit at the pool area for yummy smores.
They kids will love that. They sell the smores supplies at the desk.
The pool area is great. Many more tables to sit at and are very comfortable
chairs.
We sat at the new outdoor dining area. This area is really nice especially if
you are at the pool and wet. Just walk up to the dining area and have the best
lunch in town! The "Star" is my favorite.
We tried a great drink, that Ron made, his own by the way, it was really good.
It is called, "Snow on the Mountain", made with maple syrup, appropriately for the
area.
It was great to see all our friends, Tyler, Paul, Natalia and Patti. You make our stay
feel like coming home again. Thank you for that, it means a lot to us.
We met a new server, at the breakfast buffet, her name is Donna.
She is a sweetheart. It was also so good to see a familiar face, Jane. Everyone
is always so pleasant, and always a smile!
Hope to see you next year.

Room Tip: We always like the Mansfield Bldg.. It is very quiet. Although we have never stayed in the main building we hear it is very nice too. Tip: You have to walk a little ways to get to the main part of the Inn. There is no elevator at the Mansfield Bldg. But there are only 2 floors. I recommend purchasing the Breakfast Package. It is totally worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Paula, as always, it’s wonderful to hear from you! I am so grateful to know that you feel as though the Green Mountain Inn is home and our staff are just like part of your family. Thank you for the wonderful pictures! It makes me happy to know that you were greeted with smiling faces and had the opportunity to see some familiar staff and meet new friends, as well. I look forward to welcoming you back year after year and I can’t begin to thank you enough for your wonderful and gracious review.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Just wanted to let everyone know that this Hotel and Town is just what you would want for am old time 4th of July. Honestly the best 4th of July I ever had. Folks to rate this hotel at 100 percent may not be true, but this Hotel is just Great!!!!!!!
From Tea and cookies to little bags with treats to make s'mores by the fire. This hotel does not just give you a room, it gives you a chance to go back in time. Honestly I love this hotel. Plus as old as it is it gives you the feeling of old meeting new with a really nice updated feel. From a great pool area to wonderful restaurants. I have stayed here before and will stay here again. Please try it.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gerard M

I am truly delighted to learn that your recent stay at the Green Mountain Inn was so enjoyable. The Old Fashioned Fourth of July festivities in Stowe are absolutely a favorite of mine and I’m so happy you were here to enjoy them. Thank you for sharing how much you appreciated our thoughtful amenities and true Vermont experience that we strive to deliver. It would be our pleasure to have you return and I thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We loved everything about the Green Mountain Inn - the pretty common rooms, and cozy rooms with comfortable beds and nice bathrooms, and the really friendly and helpful staff. Stowe is a beautiful town and the hotel is a great value. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen H

It always makes me happy to hear when our guests fully enjoy themselves at the Green Mountain Inn. Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know exactly what areas of your stay you were impressed with. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our staff and I look forward to having you return to our Inn very soon.