We stayed at the Green Mountain Inn in Stowe, Vt. for the first time earlier this month. Everything was beyond our expectations. Clean comfortable room, nice warm outdoor pool, the best customer service and food were all first class. Loved sitting on the front porch and watching the people walking their dogs. Although the town is small, it's cozy and we were able to walk Main street several times. We ate breakfast at the hotel and diner at another establishment. Everyone was kind and attentive. No pretentiousness anywhere. Hope we can go back up there for a few days next time. It's very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont