We loved our stay at the GMI.
The room: We got the most basic room (queen bed, no frills) and although it was very small (especially the bathroom), it was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We both slept great! I do wish the room was a touch bigger, but other than that it was quaint and cute.
Staff: The front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly and the same goes for everyone working downstairs at The Whip restaurant. We did drinks and desserts every evening at The Whip and loved it. It was quiet and we sat out by the fire into the evening.
Location: It's right downtown at the 3-way stop and central to everything. My husband took the car to go fly fishing Sunday morning and I was able to walk around and get coffee and enjoy myself all within walking distance from here.
Overall: Easy to reserve, easy to deal with, easy to get around! Makes for a low hassle trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont