We loved everything about GMI.
We had a Jr. Suite in Mansfield House and it was roomy with beautiful furnishings and a large bathroom and separate sitting area. Because many of these rooms are nestled in trees, if you want a sunny room, ask for one. Otherwise, they could be on the dark side.
Really enjoyed The Whip. The food was wonderful (can't go wrong with Statler chicken breast and cheddar cheese) and an end of night cocktail at the new bar is always fun. Bartender Derek is excellent and makes a fine Espresso Martini.
If you need a massage, don't pass up Village Massage. Kate was fantastic and knew how to pull the stress out of my shoulders and neck.
The location could not be better. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont