We stayed in the "star" apartment in the back building. It was very nice and spacious for a family of six. This hotel is in a great location. The outdoor pool and hot tub were fantastic. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Whip restaurant was very good and surprisingly reasonable for a nice hotel restaurant. We have become regulars and have already booked the same week next year. If you want a full gym get a day pass at the Swimming Hole about a mile away. This is a nice gym and I believe the fee is $20. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont