We are returning guests at the Inn, having been there close to 10 visits over a number of years. We always enjoy the facilities and this time was no exception. We upgraded to a huge room in The Mansfield House and it was well worth it. It is top shelf with a gas fireplace, romantic jacuzzi in the room and beautifully appointed bathroom.
The outdoor, very heated, pool and hot tub has been newly renovated and is a wonderful treat in the early evening. The gym is well appointed with Cybex equipment. The entire facility is very clean and well maintained.
Our reservation included a full breakfast of which they do a fantastic job with the food. I was a bit disapointed in the very slow service though.
Stowe is a lovely town with lots and lots to offer and the Green Mountain Inn is in the center of it all. We will, of course, be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont