Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Common spaces and rooms are very clean and well maintained. Heated outdoor pool is beautiful. Fitness room is basic, but contains what you need. Nightly fire pit is a great way to relax and chat with friends. They even provided a smore making kit, so you can roast your own marshmallows. Breakfast is fantastic and priced right. Parking was a little difficult at night, but always found a spot. Perfect location in the middle of Stowe village. Easy access to shops and restaurants and the mountains. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont