I gave it a bad rating because of the room, and the fact we didn't sleep all night. The bed was very not very comfortable. The room we had was small, which was ok. It was located on the second floor facing the road. That was the problem, transport trucks were heard as early as 5:30am. We did not get a wink of sleep. (Being giving the option, or being told about the noise would have been nice.
The service on the other hand was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly. We did complain as our room had NO heat, but it was fixed very quickly and had a warm toasty room to go back too. All in all we would go back again but would request a room in the back, not in the front part of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont