We are on a 3.5 month trip fm the UK including 5 weeks in the USA. 2 weeks New England. We have now had 4 weeks of hotels, and this is THE stand out hotel so far. We go away a lot anyway and this is a stand out hotel full stop. We stayed here for 2 nights 17/18 Aug. Firstly the greeting from the main man at reception called Kirkland, was exceptional. He was so welcoming, so enthusiastic and also informative. Secondly the atmosphere. We cant between us explain why this hotel is so special... it just has that very special feel to it. It's furnished beautifully and individually; this is rare these days. The staff are all very friendly. There is a 5 star Spa, with 2 fabulous hot tubs, outdoor pool, gym, saunas etc. The breakfast was FANTASTIC. The best blueberry scones I have ever come across! And lovely home baked cookies and tea/coffee/fresh lemonade in the afternoon. The location beats them all. And the rooms... such a comfortable 4 poster bed and luxuriously appointed. Thank you all for an amaziing stay. We just wish it had been longer that 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont