This review is strictly for the breakfast we had in the Main dining room. We were going to have brunch at the Whip but got there a little to early so we headed upstairs to the Main dining room and the breakfast was wonderful. For $12.95 you get coffee, oj, and a buffet of assorted pastries, muffins, cereals, yogurts, fruit, bagels, breads, bacon, sausage, home fries, scrambled eggs and you can order from the kitchen eggs cooked other ways, pancakes, French toast, I know I'm missing some things but trust me it was great. We have always loved the Whip and now we will be returning for breakfast upstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont