Booked the Inn on a whim as we had never stayed in Stowe before. From the moment we walked in, we were pleased with every aspect of the Inn. special thanks to Tyler at the front desk who made us feel welcome and comfortable! The room was spectacular, clean and cozy (with fireplace). Wine and cheese tasting on Thursday was awesome, as the staff was super fun and made it a festive time. The Whip is great for a bite to eat! Pool and gym rounded out the whole affair.
Will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont