Stayed at the Green Mountain Inn for fifth time in the last three years. We love the Mansfield house for the deluxe rooms which are clean, spacious, quite, and very relaxing. Originally scheduled for Saturday-Monday stay but changed to arriving on Friday to arrive before the big storm in the northeast. The reservation staff was very helpful in changing our plans. As usual the check-in and check-out process was smooth and easy. The one negative thing we can say about the GMI is it is just plan hard to leave this place on the last day. Look forward to going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont