Green Mountain Inn
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$85
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$109
$82
$69
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$112
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$211
$172
  • Pool
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$188
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$250
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$99
$75
$73
1,917 results
All reviewsmansfield housewhip restaurantluxury suitemiddle of townfour poster bedmain streetfire pitnew englandjacuzzi tubclassic roomcookiesmodern amenitieshotel restaurantbeautiful roomdowntown stowelarge bathroombaked goods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Green Mountain Inn was as nice as the pictures I had seen on their site. Our luxury room was very nice; clean, whirl bath, fire place and such a comfy bead. A bit expensive, but worth it for a romantic weekend. Service was also very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

It’s a pleasure to learn how much you enjoyed your time here at the Green Mountain Inn. Having the opportunity to get away for a romantic weekend is so nice, and I’m thrilled that our Inn was able to be part of it. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back in the future for another exceptional stay and I thank you for your review.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We recently booked a Ski, Ride & Stay package at the GMI and it was just what we needed. The Inn exceeded our expectations and the staff were helpful and accommodating. An excellent value if you are looking to ski at Stowe. We had a classic room in the main building and it was great for two people. We asked for a fridge when checking in and the front desk staff did not hesitate to have one brought up to our room immediately. The Whip's Steak and Ale night was a nice treat (along with the burrata appetizer) and Leigh (server) and Derek (bar) were great! The Inn does not lack in amenities either. The hot tub and outdoor heated pool were relaxing after a day of skiing. The location is perfect for exploring the town and skiing is only a ten minute car ride. The only downside to our trip was that we had to leave early due to an impending snow storm. Stowe is a beautiful town and we are certainly going to make this trip yearly...staying at the GMI of course!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

I am delighted that your recent experience at the Green Mountain Inn has inspired you to return year after year! It certainly sounds like you had the opportunity to enjoy many of our amenities, from our outdoor heated pool to our well-appointed guestrooms, and I appreciate you sharing your enjoyment of each. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our staff and I look forward to greeting you again in the future. Thank you for your lovely review.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great stay. Great location. The Mansfield House suite was spacious and well furnished. Wonderful bed. Very clean property. The meal at the Whip was far better than what we had across the street. I hope to return soon. One minor negative - room on the 2nd floor and no elevator.

Room Tip: Mansfield House suites are quiet, have fireplaces & Keurig coffee makers
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

The biggest compliment that we can receive is learning from a guest that they are planning to return. I am deeply appreciative of your kind comments regarding your experience at the Green Mountain Inn. Please don’t hesitate to let us know in the future if a first floor suite is your preference, as it would be our pleasure to assist you in any way. Thank you for your gracious review and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I came for a business meeting and as a group we had a large apartment to socialize in which was fantastic. Then I had my own guest room which was very nice, super comfortable with everything I could need. Being in the lovely village of Stowe was so nice. We walked to dinner and shops in the village. Plus we enjoyed the food from the Whip Restuarant on site. Very helpful, friendly staff and everything was very clean. Plus, the prices compared to other locations in town are very competitive for what they offer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

It’s always wonderful to hear how a guest appreciates not only the Green Mountain Inn, but the surrounding village of Stowe. I am so pleased to learn that your business meeting was a success and that everyone was able to have some fun social time too. Our staff tries to attend to each guest’s needs with professionalism and grace and I appreciate that you notices their efforts. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back very soon and I thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Husband and I stayed at the GMI Sept 2012 but now getting around to writing about how wonderful the experience at the inn and the town in general was!!! Our room was large, had a large desk and bar, bathroom and separate jacuzzi and the grounds were decorated beautifully . The bar was busy even on the week nights which means they are doing something right! Everything is Stowe was a blast, from eating out, shopping, music on the main st. or at restaurants or bars, rode bikes and walked, shops had everything from quaint to hip items. The people at the inn and in the town are very friendly which we had read about in a trip advisor review before going. We highly recommend staying at the inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Your review has certainly made me smile! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at the Green Mountain Inn and took the time to share the details with us. It’s a great compliment when our guests notice not only the welcoming atmosphere at the Inn, but also in the town of Stowe. It sounds like you had a very special getaway and I’m happy that our Inn was part of it. Thank you for your kind recommendation and for your gracious review. Come back and stay with us soon.