Last weekend we stayed at the Green Mountain Inn for 3 nights on a fall getaway, We had never been to Stowe before and we were pleasantly surprised. The Inn had the feel of a small boutique hotel and the service was warm and personal from the front desk extending to everyone working at the Inn. Our room was smallish but exactly what we had expected for the lower priced rooms, It was nicely furnished and decorated and the bed was very comfortable. While there we visited the Green Mountain Coffee factory in Waterbury, the haunted covered bridge and the Trapp Family Lodge. We were just in time to get some of the fall colours and some warm weather. I highly recommend the tour at the Trapp Family Lodge and the Ghost walk in downtown Stowe. When we go back the Green Mountain Inn will be our first choice to stay at.
The restaurant in the inn has great local beers and tasty food,.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont