This is the quintessential village inn experience! What a delightful place for a mid-summer (or any season) vacation ! Starting with the warm welcome at checkin in an historic inn lobby, moving on to the beautifully redecorated rooms and then to the pleasant pool courtyard with lots of chaises on which to relax, all contribute to the perfect vacation ambience! But wait, there is so much more! Superb service in every area, complimentary cookies and tea served every afternoon, an incredible breakfast buffet or cooked to order breakfast served in the charming Main St Dining Room, and then you are really missing out if you don't dine at least once in The Whip which is the Inn's fabulous restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily either inside in a warm, intimate atmosphere or (weather permitting) outside on their enticing patio! I love this Inn and, although I live in Florida, I come at least twice every year and always leave wishing I could stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont