My husband and I took our kids for a family weekend getaway at the beginning of December. We thought we would introduce our kids to snow-shoeing and cross country skiing. Although there was no snow to be found....we had the best weekend together at this Inn. The gentleman at the front desk was charming and friendly. Our room was spacious, warm, and inviting. We had a family suite with two rooms, a jacuzzi, and a fireplace. It was very, very clean. The outdoor, heated pool was fantastic after a day of exploring the town center...so much fun! The inn was also beautifully decorated for the holiday season. I also have to say that I had the best lobster dish I have ever eaten in The Whip Restaurant at the inn. Can't wait to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont