Stowe Mountain Lodge
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$94
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$109
$82
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$200
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$69
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$112
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$131
$95
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$188
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$88
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$183
2,965 results
All reviewsski valetsolstice restauranthourglass bartimberline studiovalet staffski schoolzip linemountain lodgeone bedroom suitebeautiful resortgondola ridespruce peakoff seasonheated poolski resorttop notchfull kitchen
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Staying at the Lodge for the second year for some spring skiing and absolutely loving it! We've been regulars at Stowe since 90's, and stayed around the village a lot. This hotel takes the whole skiing experience to a new level of enjoyment, where you feel super-comfortable, welcome and well taken care of. Coming back next year? You bet!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2014

It's hard to beat the ski valet and Stowe has diverse terrain and great snow. The lodge is luxurious and the service is excellent. The outdoor pool is attractive. Everything is pricy, but it's good quality. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
StoweMountainLodge, Manager at Stowe Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for your review of Stowe Mountain Lodge! We are pleased the ski valet makes skiing with the family that much easier. In planning the lodge and services we provide, we take into consideration what will provide not only the home-away-from-home feel, but also anticipate your needs. We hope to welcome you back to Stowe, Vermont for your next ski vacation.

Regards,
Matthew Quick
Director of Rooms

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Overall, my family had a wonderful time at the Lodge. The rooms were very nice, the kitchenettes were ideal and the staff was very helpful and friendly. My kids and husband loved the ski valet which made skiing so easy. I wasn't skiing, but still had plenty to do between the spa, classes at the gym, the heated pool and the wonderful fire in the lobby. The cleaning service only did an average job cleaning the bathroom everyday. They left the tooth paste marks from my children on the sink counter every day and I cleaned that up. My one major criticism is that we were contacted by the concierge ahead of time with a list of services offered. One of them was to have a cake delivered. It was my husband's and daughter's birthday and we were going out to dinner with the whole family at the restaurant there. I ordered a red velvet cake with butter cream frosting to be served as dessert after dinner. The cake was chocolate, the frosting tasted like crisco and powdered sugar and the cake was still frozen when it was served, despite the fact that I checked in at the desk early to remind them. It was very disappointing and I would have said something, but no wait staff came any where near us once the cake was served. Overall both the food and service at the semi-empty restaurant was decidedly mediocre. I couldn't recommend the resort more, but go in to Stowe for a nice dinner out.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
StoweMountainLodge, Manager at Stowe Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful escape to Stowe Mountain Lodge! We’re happy to hear about guests experiencing many of the other services we provide when skiing isn’t in mind.
We’re also sensitive to the detail involved in planning birthday surprises. I have shared your dining experience with our Food & Beverage team so as to avoid a similar experience.
Thank you, again! We look forward to your return.

Regards,
Matthew Quick
Director of Rooms

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had a great experience at this resort. Upon out very late arrival the restaurant was closed, but the staff still out together a very nice quick meal for my husband. In addition, we returned late from dinner one evening and desired a small snack and they opened the closed retail store just for us. The rooms and spa are also very nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is our second year staying at the Stowe Mountain Lodge. We were amazed by the kind and helpful staff last year and this year was just as wonderful. Every employee from the valet to housekeeping made our stay memorable. I wish I could give all of their names. We stayed in a studio which was perfect for our family of 4. The kitchenette is ideal for a quick meal. The rooms and food is not inexpensive but I truly believe it is worth every penny. We will be back again!

• Stayed: March 2014