Stowe Mountain Lodge
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$126
$118
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$120
$117
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$124
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$159
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$288
$225
Northern Lights Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$78
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$134
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$214
$149
Orbitz.com
2,986 results
All reviewsski valetsolstice restauranthourglass bartimberline studiovalet staffski schoolzip linemountain lodgeone bedroom suitebeautiful resortgondola ridespruce peakoff seasonheated poolski resorttop notchfull kitchen
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We were impressed from the time we pulled in! The staff was so friendly and professional - they made you feel like family. The valet was wonderful with their recommendations, tour of the room and conversation. The room was a great size and the sheets on the bed were so soft! There is nothing I would change about this hotel - except stay longer! We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Check out the package deals - we were able to upgrade for the same price.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Friendly Staff, very knowledgable concierge! Had a great stay! Very accommodating to fan to us and our 10 month old. We'd return.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
StoweMountainLodge, Manager at Stowe Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Thank you for joining us at Stowe Mountain Lodge for your recent getaway. We are pleased to hear that we could make your stay relaxing and comfortable for the entire family, large and small! We hope to welcome you back for another family vacation.

Regards,
Heinrich von Puschendorf
Director of Operations

Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have stayed at the Stowe Mountain Lodge 4 times now and each time the level of opulence and attentiveness has been outstanding.

The staff is very, very polite, and will meet your every need. My room was missing a bar of bath soap, one phone call, and in under 3 minutes there was a knock on my door with 2 bars of soap (which I must say is all fancy spa type soaps, very elegant). The staff went out and actually purchased a certain type of drink at a store for me so it would be on hand.

As for the rooms, they are all beautiful, they each have gas fireplaces, flat screen TV's and balcony's. The bathrooms are HUGE, with a green marble floor that is spectacular. There is also a small efficiency kitchen which is nice to make coffee and eggs in, in the morning. My only room complaint would be the beds are a little firm for my taste.

The conference facilities are good, as this isn't a conference center, they must have the rooms flexible, that said, there is full PA system, good projection and screen technology.

Stay here, have a meeting here, you will be happy you did.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Lovely resort with a very friendly, professional staff. The sheets were wonderful, the bathroom spa-like, very Zen. Had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and food and service were very nice. Our room had a nice patio. Would definitely chose it again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hawkeyewriter
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Wow. This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. I stayed here for two nights while attending a conference and it was wonderful. The rooms are very large and spacious. The bathrooms are huge with a soaker tub and glass walled shower. The tile that is throughout is beautiful.

Two problems I had were that one of the pillowcases was dirty and the valet service. The dirty pillowcase was changed immediately when the staff was notified and they were very apologetic. The valet was another story. I did not want to use valet as my company does not reimburse, however the valet said this was the only parking they offered. I mentioned that I was going to park out back in the lot where the other conference guests were parking, however the valet told me there was a chance my car would be towed as they do not own the lot. What kind of line is that? Several other guests were duped into paying the valet with that same line.

Other than those two issues, it was a wonderful stay in a fabulous hotel and I will definitely stay here again, I'm tempted to come back for a ski weekend sometime in the winter.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business