“I would go easy on the salt but everything was excellent!”
Review of Flannel

Flannel
Reserve with OpenTable
Flannel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountain Road
Transit: Stowe Area Trolley, seasonal.
Description: Flannel is the signature restaurant at Topnotch Resort and Spa in Stowe, Vermont, a AAA Four Diamond Resort. Set before alluring mountain views, the patio-style restaurant beckons with a striking atmosphere, an inviting open kitchen, and an innovative menu featuring chic country cuisine created from locally grown organic provisions. The restaurant is adjacent to the resort’s new outdoor swimming pools and al fresco lounge area. With 65 seats inside and another 75 on an expansive terrace, Flannel sets a welcoming scene for astute diners who appreciate casual yet creative cuisine. The open kitchen is a defining touch, creating a captivating scene of culinary sights and sizzles for diners savoring the bounty of organic farms from throughout the state. High coffered ceilings and a tamped-down color scheme round out a contemporary setting. We focus our expertise on presenting creative dishes that express Flannel's new food attitude: vibrant, delicious and satisfying.
Montreal, Canada
“I would go easy on the salt but everything was excellent!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I had lunch and breakfast at Flannel. For lunch I had the "smoker" sandwich with green salad, which was excellent. They offered unsweetened ice tea which I would have liked a little stronger but was still pretty good. My husband had the "dirty bird" sandwich with fries. The fries were good but they were too salty. My husband kept brushing off the grains of salt off them! For breakfast, I had the poached eggs and ham on English muffin and I really appreciated that they let me switch the hollandaise sauce for cheddar cheese melted on top of the eggs without charging me extra! Although it didn't come with fruits or potatoes, my hunger was quite satisfied, especially with the big glass of freshly squeeze orange and grapefruit juice they served me. Yummy! My husband had the veggie omelet which he loved (plenty of veggies!) but again, the breakfast potatoes were very salty. And with a bit too much garlic as well.

Service was lovely both times, they checked on us a few times to make sure everything was to our satisfaction but not enough to be a hassle (like some restaurants do). Prices are not cheap but not that expensive either and the quality of the food is worth it.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gwendolynah

Toronto
“Our best meal in Stowe”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Came here for dinner with my family and we all enjoyed our meal immensely. Cocktail was way too strong. Appetizers and main courses were very well done in terms of presentation, fresh ingredients and flavour. The in house blueberry pie was a let down though to an otherwise great meal. Would definitely come back here again.

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Food was great. Service by Abigail was amazing.

THE best restaurant in Stowe. I ordered the King salmon and had all the appetizers.

“Great ambiance and delicious food!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Loved the bread and sea salt butter/oil/red pepper concoction that the give to you..I couldn't contain myself. For dinner I had an amazing chicken dish that was so tender and cooked perfectly - I highly recommend it!

For desert, the cheddar apple pie is honestly the best apple pie I have ever tasted in my life (sorry mom!). I think I would go back to Stowe just for that alone.

Great Neck, New York
“Slow service on a slow night dooms chef's efforts”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food would have been delicious if it was brought to me in a timely manner. The delay in bringing me my steak meant that it was ice cold when I got it. I NEVER send food back, but I couldn't eat it. That means my medium steak was super well done by the time I got it back. The chef's efforts were for naught as a result of the wait staff's failure serve the food promptly.

Visited March 2014