L J's Lodge
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$128
$118
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$124
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$120
$117
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Pool
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$159
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$288
$225
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$209
$172
Butler House Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$129
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2007

We were at LJ's (named for one of the owners' dogs) on the coldest night in Vermont this winter so far---3/5, and the room was fresh, clean, warm. The hosts were friendly and gave us great gourmet breakfasts-- the best scones I ever tasted---

LJ's is very pet friendly- "Star" is the resident pooch-- our dog Albert was entertained too!

we'll be back in the summer I hope for kayaking, hiking, tennis, riding and biking!

Stayed: March 2007
3  Thank CtAlbert
Reviewed July 10, 2006

I discovered how pricey Stowe, VT was when my sister-in-law suddenly decided to have her wedding at the Trapp Lodge in July. It is not unusual to shell out $200 plus a night for decent accomodations. Plus, to my dismay, there were few places that accepted large dogs. Luckily I found LJ's for about $80 a night (including pet fee). This place takes B&B coziness and crosses it with a motel private suite. The owners love dogs and have thoughtful touches to make traveling with your pooch a bit easier. For example, they have a large fenced off area to walk your dog, a water dish and a large bed for fido in your suite, and they have free pet accomodations while you are away policy. The last was especially useful when we left our dog there to go to the wedding. The free breakfast in the morning was the largest breakfast I have ever seen served at a hotel. There were quiches or frenchtoast, muffins, blueberry cobbler, fruit, cereal, bagels, several types of breads, juices, and cofee. Their cafe also served lunch. The prices for lunch were the cheapest I found in Stowe and it was so GOOD. There were even vegeterian dishes offered as well. The decor is not as aestically pleasing as the Trapp Lodge but LJ's rooms are as functional as the highest tier rooms at the Trapp Lodge. That is LJ's has AC, microwave, refrigerator, and dishes in their suites. The rooms are clean. The only caution I would give is that the showers have narrow openings. I personally think the shower's coma shape floor plan to be fascinating but if you are overweight it might be a tight squeeze initially to get it. You can't get better value for your $ anywhere else in Stowe.

10  Thank greenvial