“Excellent Experience”

Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Stowe
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Stayed at the Green Mountain Inn and decided to try their restaurant on our first night. Everything was excellent - food, service and surroundings. Cozy, warm and great service.

1  Thank smithjrs
WhipStoweVT, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you decided to give us a try during your stay at the Inn. I will be sure to pass along your complements to the team!

Patti Clark

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

We visited Whip on a recent stay in Stowe Vermont. My husband, who is quite picky, loved the scallops, and my pork chop was perfect

1  Thank jleh2014

Thank you for visiting us at the Whip. I am pleased to hear that you liked the scallops and the pork chop! I hope that you will dine with us again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We could not find a better place to dine than The Whip Bar and Grill within the Green Mountain Inn. It not only caters to Inn guests, but to hundreds of local Vermonters throughout the year. The quality of food and beverage was gourmet level and served with the elegance of skill provided by highly conscientious wait staff. Don't miss this fine restaurant when you visit Stowe VT.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Alan S

Wow, what a great review! Thank you for your generous words. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience at the Whip. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Great food, went to Stowe on a ski trip and was amazed at all the good quality choices for dining out

1  Thank johnmF2237QU

Thank you for stopping in on your ski trip! I am so glad that you liked the food! I hope that you will dine with us again on your next trip to Stowe.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We were in Stowe Village looking for lunch. We chose Whip. It was wicked expensive, food quality, including their world famous corn chowder was poor and the service was unfriendly and less than attentive. We would not return.

3  Thank Brusdad

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at the Whip. We strive to provide our customers with great customer service and excellent meals as well. I am sorry that we did not deliver. I hope that you will give us another try.