“same good food, service a bit slow”
Review of Whip Bar & Grill

Whip Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morrisville, Vermont
“same good food, service a bit slow”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We went to lunch at the whip a month after we visited in March. I cannot praise highly enough their maple creme brulee--I would go anytime just for it. I had the leek soup and the arugula and beet salad and both were excellent. Also, my spouse had a fantastic cheeseburger. We really like the Whip for lunch--very reasonable. Only complaint is that the service was slow. We could understand the burger taking time, but the soup took forever to come.

Visited April 2013

Morrisville, Vermont
“great food”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

a great place to have a romantic meal or a quick lunch with the family, we loved that it is right off the main street, a very nice place for brunch i hear though we had dinner

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MudCityMason
Pictou, Canada
“Smaller portions”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

For the price, the portions were very small and left you feeling like you needed another item. Great beer, and the bar manager was super.

Visited April 2013
Bryn Mawr, PA
“Convivial Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a great place for drinks and dinner where all the staff is genuinely cheerful even when it's packed. Lots of appealing menu choices, meat, seafood and vegetarian. The dark wood paneling lit by carriage lamps gives this historic inn a cozy, welcoming feel, and everything we had was very tasty, especially the prime rib special. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2013
Barre, Vermont
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My meal was really great. I have food allergies and the chef was able to work around them easily. I rarely go out to eat because of this, but because of the positive experience I had, I will be back!

Visited February 2013