“Nice for a quick bite or a beer”

The Delibakery at Trapp Family Lodge
Cuisines: Austrian, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I enjoyed a quick lunch and also breakfast here. My fiancee enjoyed the beer! It looked like everyone crowded around the bar in the evening was having a good time. There is a small menu plus grab and go sandwiches. They make four kinds of beer, which you can also purchase as a souvenir.

There are newer reviews for The Delibakery at Trapp Family Lodge

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We ate at this restaurant this afternoon, August 2, 2013. The restaurant has both good and bad features. First the positive. We were a party of 4 and we each had sandwiches. These were very tasty, fresh. We ate on the outdoor patio and the view is superb. staff was friendly. On the negative side, we ordered side orders of Mediterranean salads but were served carrot salad without being told. There is no table service and we were responsible for bussing our table, yet there were solicitations for a tip! Finally, we felt the food was somewhat overpriced.

Would we go back? You bet! The food was good and the view absolutely exquisite!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We've been coming up to Trapp for years, and enjoying the new Trapp Lagers for the past couple years, but tonight was the first time we actually had dinner at the delibakery. And it was the best meal I had all week.

They offer one main course per night, on a rotating weekly schedule. Tonight was fish tacos, which unfortunately I don't eat. So we asked the manager, Tim, if they had any vegetarian options. He brought out his cook, Nate, who asked me what I like, and then cooked something up special. So while everyone else had fried fish tacos, I had a fried cucumber taco! It was so clever and inventive and completely delicious. I just expected a salad, but Nate takes pride in his food and went out of his way to make me something memorable. I can't say enough good things about his cooking, it was all delicious.

The beers are delicious, the food is great, but the staff really puts this place above and beyond, in a town full of good restaurants. Definitely come by and say hi to these guys.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very good sandwiches and salads. Very German. Staff was friendly and view from the patio was fantastic.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Everything is fresh and from the general area..Very relaxing and a nice selection of desserts as well. You place your order at the counter, select your table and they will call your name when ready. There's seating inside and outside as well. This place is just down the street from the main lodge